Do you need a sleep coach? Yes, you do!
Parents contact me when the approach they’ve been taking towards their child’s sleep no longer works. Everyone in the household is tired, and no one is happy.
Don't live life in a sleep-deprived haze—make a commitment to improve the situation for your whole family.
You would benefit from a sleep coach if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Anxiety and distress over “cry-it-out”—and desire for an alternate method
- Difficult and long bedtime routine that leaves everybody drained
- Broken, non-restorative sleep from multiple night wakings
- Disagreement between parents in managing an appropriate approach to child’s sleep challenges
- Desire to eliminate night feeding—and guidance on how to do it gently and compassionately
- Trepidation over transition from co-sleeping to a crib, or from a crib to a toddler bed
- Short or non-existent naps or nap transitions—resulting in crabby, overtired child
- Relentless self-doubt and guilt about current sleep routines
Are you ready to make a change? Well-Rested families are happier families.
Imagine how you’d feel with:
- A smooth, stress-free bedtime routine and a child that sleeps through the night without sleep crutches
- Consolidated, restorative sleep for both parents and child which results in a well-rested, happy, smiley baby/child
- Better naps at predictable times
- A new and improved rhythm to your day and night routines
- More free time—for yourself, and as a couple
Parenting is full of important decisions. Choosing to do sleep coaching in the “right way” with the proper guidance and support is one of them.
Let me show you how. Let me give you confidence in this aspect of parenting.
What makes Blissful Baby Sleep Coaching different?
- I offer an alternative to the “cry it out” methodology.
- I offer a full-service, proven system to promote a gentle, reassuring, gradual change that results in healthy sleep habits for children 6 months to five years old. Newborn sleep education is available.
- I have helped over 1000 families reach their sleep goals with pure success. Gentle sleep coaching promotes good sleep habits and builds your parent-child bond.
This Special Report will help you:
- Understand the top 5 reasons why you child was awake last night
- Review the newest Sleep Science to gain insight and perspective on the nature of the sleep challenges
- Offer a variety of solutions to get you and your family where you want to be: well-rested!
Submit your name in the form to the right and you'll receive this Special Report ...